1/2 2016

Half year had passed.  I saw my facebook memories appeared on my timeline reminding me about my statuses from years ago to reflect how my half year had been. 

How yours had been? 

I was commonly busy with work. (Of course, what else had I been busy with?). Half a year I had been travelling all over the place. Visited 4 countries in 6 months was an achievement. Despite the busy work schedule I have no idea how I find time and money to insert my travel in between. There were also plenty of caves, waterfall, mountains and sea have been explored throughout all my hiking and camping trips. Running less this year but I managed to catch up with 2 marathons. I was busy shifting to my new place. Sesi kemas barang aku jumpa banyak baju dan jersey aku dapat dari event aku join. So I had been distributing all those t-shirt I got to the people in need. I donated my clothes, to clear my wardrobe. I help me feel at ease at better about myself. Plus I go and feed the stray cats and dogs, somehow this act help me to feel happy. 

I managed to clear my loan. Went to the bank to work all this thing out. Bank tanya nak buat bank draft atau cek? Aku tak tahu apa beza. Rasa dewasa sangat bila dah tahu. Aku pergi settlekan baki car loan. Lepas tu baru tahu kena ambil geran kereta pastu pergi JPJ untuk batalkan nama bank dan akhirnya kereta itu dah fully milik aku bukan bank. Wah syukur berjaya  settlekan dalam masa 4 tahun. Aku pun duk fikir mana nak invest duit lagi sebab keadaan ekonomi sekarang kalau nak simpan cash memang nilai makin jatuh. So i got myself involve with gold. 

Anyway, that had pretty much sum up my half a year. Things had been good, of course you will realize that many things had happened in 6 months despite the very short period of time. All thanks goes to God. Thank you for always shaping me to be a better version of myself compared to 6 months ago. 

I hope you all had a good year too dan Selamat Hari Raya. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jiran sebelah rumah

Oh kad ATM

Happy Gawai, Folks.